iPlayOG | RealisticGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bedison008

bedison008

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 pm

In-Game Name:xDRed

Time zone:

Language(s) Spoken fluently:English and Filipino

Gender: 12 but im ADDICT in Comp. i know to reformat and edit!

Activity(In hours a day): Please be specific. 8hrs

Sunday: any time
Monday: 2:00AM - 5:00AM coz (im go to school and i go home 10:00AM)and every afternoon
Tuesday: 2:00AM - 5:00AM coz (im go to school and i go home 10:00AM)and every afternoon
Wednesday: 2:00AM - 5:00AM coz (im go to school and i go home 10:00AM)and every afternoon
Thursday:2:00AM - 5:00AM coz (im go to school and i go home 10:00AM)and every afternoon
Friday: 2:00AM - 5:00AM coz (im go to school and i go home 10:00AM)and every afternoon
Saturday: anytime

Some Background Questions - Main Part of Application

How long have you played on RealisticGunZ? i started

Have you ever been banned or muted on RealisticGunZ? If yes, why? no

What interests you most about the GM position? yes

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you?no

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?

How is your relationship with the staff team?yes

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position? They must later on confirm that they support you.
Names: xDRed

Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster?
Proof: MU PRIVATE SERVER

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community? Chase Hackers, and Give a Guide

Situational Questions - Secondary Application

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in clan war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be? I will tell him to get a screenshot and post in the forum or i go in the room(i will open a Hack Detector)

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?Mute for 1 Day

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening?Make a Duel

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person?i will banned too coz he/she will be hacker too

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?I will talk wisely

Email : bedison008@yahoo.com
Facebook : bedison008@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
HELLGUARDS
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster
HELLGUARDS

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 am

/unsupported

Nice try your Application is DENIED!
Back to top Go down